[OpenSER-Users] RPID or PAI just for calls to PSTN?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Nov 14 18:33:49 CET 2007

Hi, I'll add RPID or PAI header in calls to PSTN gateway, but the fact is that
I add those headers after user Authentication, even if it's a local call to
other domain user and so.

Could be problematic in any way to insert those headers when they are not
needed? Of course, if 200 at domain INVITE's 201 at domain and during auth OpenSer
add "RPID=+0034123123123..." I want 201 sees 200 as callerid.

Maybe some UAS use received RPID or PAI as callerid? maybe I should add those
headers just if the call goes to PSTN gateway?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es