[OpenSER-Users] Preserving domain name on route()

Daniel Corbe daniel.junkmail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:23:55 CET 2007

So, externally I'm using DNS SRV records to get traffic to my proxy server.
 Once it hits my proxy server though, I want to preserve the domain name
portion of the URI, but still route the traffic around from server to
server.
Currently I'm using rewritehostport to forward traffic onto another box.
 This of course changes the field I'm interested in preserving. Is there
another way to route traffic around?

The only other option I see is to use 1 set of SRV records externally and
another set of SRV records internally.

Thanks.

-Daniel