[OpenSER-Users] carrierroute Error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Nov 13 12:29:41 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007, Mark Baker wrote:
> I am attempting to use carrierroute for the first time, and the problem
> that I am having is that when I attempt to place a call, I see the
> following in stderror:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/openser[32664]: carrierroute:carrier_rewrite_msg: Domain
> too big. (We only have 5 domains, you wanted 0.)

Hi Mark,

the error message you've qouted above is indeed wrong. I've made a fix for
this in the trunk.

It means that the desired carrier does not exist. The cause could be an error
in your script or in the route database.

Could you test again with the fix in r3118? This could give you more
informations about the wanted carrier in this case.

Cheers,

Henning