[OpenSER-Users] Forking based on XML document in SDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 12 09:56:06 CET 2007

Hi Pascal,

haven't tried to remove the body of a message, but see if subst_body()
works for this purpose:
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/textops.html#AEN245

If it does, not you need to remove the content-type header and update
the content-length one (to 0).
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/textops.html#AEN439

regards,
bogdan