[OpenSER-Users] CPL + DBTEXT

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Fri Nov 9 08:17:41 CET 2007

I've worked through several issues now.  My latest is CPL just hates my
script and I don't understand why... yet.  It seems that in cpl_run_node,
it says the first child is a CPL node which it gets angry about.  This
seems odd as the first child to the CPL tag is incoming.  See below:

<cpl>
  <incoming>
         <location url="sip:712403814680 at pstngw-test.ame.corp.google.com">
           <proxy/>
         </location>
   </incoming>
</cpl>

Is there something that CPL is assuming about my XML that isn't getting
caught in the LOAD_CPL?

--Chris