[OpenSER-Users] mi_xmlrpc.so: undefined symbol: ConfReadServerFile

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 6 14:09:59 CET 2007

Hi Gregorio,

Probably you need to link the module against some other lib provided by
xmlrpc-c package. Try to use the latest 1.2.x (stable) or 1.3.x
(testing) as they have some auto lib detection.

Otherwise, you need to change in modules/mi_xmlrpc/Makefile the list of
libraries to be used for linking the module.

regards,
bogdan