[Users] Not able to add users

kiran.bkumar at wipro.com kiran.bkumar at wipro.com
Thu May 24 12:51:01 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Even now I am still not able to add the users as I get this error when I am trying..

[root at mkd149633 sbin]# openserctl add wipro1 wipro1 wipro1 at presence.mkd149633.wipro.com
This command requires a database engine - none was loaded
[root at mkd149633 sbin]# pwd
/usr/local/sbin
[root at mkd149633 sbin]#

There seems to be some problem in opening the connection to the mysql database. I have done the changes in openserctlrc file which is under /usr/local/etc/openser directory.

Please let me know what could be the problem. Is there any other workaround to add 1 0r 2 users for testing purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kiran.

www.wipro.com