[Users] Distribution Calls with the same destination number to different servers

Andreas Brodmann andreas.brodmann at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:41:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am working on the following scenario:

Our carrier sends all calls (SIP protocol) to my openser, which forwards
the calls depending on their destination number to four asterisk servers
(for load sharing reason - we're speaking of a roof of 300 concurrent
calls).

I have one number which leads to a conferencence (one speaker, multiple
listeners),
whoose number of callers will exceed the number of calls a single asterisk
will
hold. Therefore I want the openser to distribute the calls to this number to
all
four asterisk servers (to share the load).

My question is: how do I configure this on openser, as I have to send all
requests
from the same SIP session to the same asterisk?

Can anyone give me a hint on this?

Thanks in advance.

Andreas