[Users] memory leak in presence module?

Wed May 9 13:45:43 CEST 2007

Henning Westerholt wrote:
> probably a stupid question, but is the machine otherwise stable? I have seen
> mysterious core dumps in the past due bad memory or temperature problems on
> several machines.

The machine is otherwise stable, but: when using mysql instead of
postgreslql as presence DB openser is stable. Thus, I've tested on
another machine too with postgresql. On the other machine there is no
problem with postgresql, but unfortunately the other machine has
different OS with different postgresql libraries and different GCC.

Thus, I do not know if the problem is specific to my machine or specific
to Debian4+postgresql. Does someone else have a Debian4 based server
which can be used for testing?

regards
klaus