[Users] Question about forking

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Tue May 8 02:12:49 CEST 2007

Hi, Tim,

there is a patch (that I submitted) that allows to run the main openser
process in foreground and fork child processes as usual. No developer
has reviewed the patch yet. I hope this patch will be accepted soon. The
patch is simple and we use it for a long time now. You can also take the
patch and use it.

The patch is:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1689998&group_id=139143&atid=743022

Anatoly