[Users] HOWTO submit a patch in a correct way?

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Sun May 6 19:07:30 CEST 2007

Hi Peter.

To submit your patch, go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/openser/ and
use the tracker "patches" category.
You might want to get a sourceforge login (although it is not mandatory)
and subscribe to the openser devel ML too :-)

After your patch is in the tracker, you'll need to wait until one of the
developers take a look into it and respond. It will either be commited
to svn if accepted or get commented out. Note that all tracker patches
comments are posted to the devel ML.

Cheers,
Jerome