[Users] OpenSER @ LinuxTAG @ Berlin

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 3 11:39:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have the great pleasure to inform that this year, OpenSER will be
present at LinuxTAG expo in Berlin 30 May - 2 June 2007.

LinuxTAG is one of the most important Open Source event in Europe, with
the main purpose of promoting the Open Source projects to the public.
About more details and history of this event, you can read at
http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/ .

OpenSER has a booth reserved - unfortunately the numbers are still
subject of changes, but as soon as it is final, we will updated the news
on the project's site.

As the participation of the projects is for free (sponsored by
LinuxTAG), each year, representative projects are selected to exhibit.
OpenSER will be part of a larger "island" (group of booths) of "VoIP".

The goal is to let more people know about OpenSER by presenting what is
openser, what is good for, what makes it special, etc. We will bring
publicity materials, as well as Polo shirts and hats with OpenSER ;).

As we want to have at the booth a large representation for the project,
once the project was approved, I contacted several people (non Voice
System) to join me and Daniel at the booth. We are still working on the
final team (it will be listed as soon as we get confirmations), but we
welcome other OpenSER addicted to join to the booth.

I will keep you posted (email and site) about the details of the event.