[Users] "detached" timer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 30 18:58:37 CEST 2007

jiri,

let us be realistic !!!

the policy (internal - about the code, targets and speed - and external
- regarding contributions and user's wishes) was the key factor that
made for us necessary to fork OpenSER.

having this in mind, I see no fundamentals for your "split-work" idea
(I'm afraid it is just a diversion/advertising thing)... The success of
a piece of code relies on the unity and synchronization of the developers!

so, let us not bore the users from this list....they have better thinks
to learn from it.

regards
bogdan