[Users] Re: [Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:08:33 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Core team support ... this work would need not be done by the core
team, but if in-depth support in the form of inside knowledge was
offered, that should be enough to start with ...
Once the cross-compile environment is setup and running, to be used by
everyone, this would be a job of everyone to maintain.

Cesc