[Users] SNMPstats module not returning data

jmagder jmagder at somanetworks.com
Thu Mar 29 17:02:32 CEST 2007

Hi Sergio,

First off, could you try running "/opt/net-snmp/bin/snmpwalk -v 2c -c
community sipserver  .1.3.6.1.4.1.27483"?  If that isn't succeeding,
then it would greatly help me debug your problem if you could answer the
following questions:

1) What is the output of "ps aux | grep snmpd"?

2) What is the output of "cat /var/log/messages | grep AgentX"

3) Can you show me the contents of snmpstats.conf?

4) Does snmpd.conf contain "master agentx"?

5) Is snmpd.conf located in the same directory as snmpstats.conf?

6) Have you tried the steps in "Testing for a proper Configuration" in
section 1.6.4?

Thanks Sergio!

- Jeffrey Magder