[Users] how to handle REFER 302-moved temporarily

zm23 zm23 at columbia.edu
Wed Mar 28 18:17:15 CEST 2007

Hello All,
         I am trying to find out the proper/best way to handle REFERs
coming from phone.   My setup is as follows:

                    Cisco gw
openser                            phone                      gw 2

DID
1234  -----> Invite ----------------->
-------------------->

   <----- 302 refer <---------------------
<--------------------302 moved....

                new #5678 sent back

After receiving new invite, openser sends it out to another gateway

5678 ---->  invite ---------------------->
--------------------------------------------------->

   yet i am still seeing the 302 messages sent back from proxy to
cisco gw.

        <------------------------------- -- 302 moved

Call does connect to 5678 but is dropped after few seconds with only
one way audio.

What needs to be done so that when second invite hits proxy, there
are no more 302s sent back?

Should I process the 302 in proxy itself?

What is the best way to make the 2nd call to 5678 so that it can be
identified  as a separate call?

Thank you in advance for your help in this regards.

--
Zahid