[Users] Simple xcap-emulator for OpenSER

Toni Barata toni-r-barata at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Mar 28 17:47:03 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,

I have been using xcap-0.2.1 without problems until yesterday. Today I have upgrade to the xcap-0.5 but the following error occurs:

PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_CLASS in /var/www/xcap-root/config.php on line 19

I have php4 on my system and the db_mysql.php file is php3 version. Could this be the problem? Should I downgrade php4 to php3?

Thanks,
Toni