[Users] Invalid Table Version

Martin Klisch martin at campus-merseburg.de
Tue Mar 27 12:41:58 CEST 2007

> While Updating into 5.x of MySQL
> Database privilages are changes,

I tried it with a "virgin" installation of openser. so i used the mysql
script to create a completely new DB for openser.

> Before Compliing the OpenSER , Check  lib files Mysql client  for openSER/
>
> Problem in MySQL updatation not , in OpenSER,
>
> With out properly libraries file are installed , then pnly the Mysql.so
> file
> will install the Properly.

if there are problems with the libraries, you can see messages like "cant
find mysqllib.so.14" when you start openser.i changed the Makefile of the
mysql modul to point directly to the ne mysql libs. so the libraries
should be ok.