[Users] Problem configuring the openSER with the DISC

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:46:19 CEST 2007

Hello Priyanka,
Diameter and radius  both are same purpose.
DialMeter Server  never communicate with OpenSER, Vice versa,
So Need the DiaMeter client, Which play the main role to Both openSER or
Diameter,

U problem in Diameter Clinet and server Configuration,

-UA -------->OpenSER-->DiameterClient ---> Diameter Server.
in DiC u should configured the authentation, where the Server is located.

I'm Using the Radius for AAA,

Thanks & Regards
Sunkara Ravi Prakash
Hyd.....
On 3/27/07, priyanka.bhargava at wipro.com <priyanka.bhargava at wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying use to Diameter Server Client (DISC) for the authentication
> purpose (using the auth_diameter module). But I'm facing issues while
> creating a connection between openSER and DISC. The diameter client does
> not accept the connection from the openSER.
>
> Please let me know if somebody has tried this out and can pass me the
> config files and the code changes if any.
>
> Thanks,
> Priyanka

> this message and any attachments.

> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara