[Users] Not able to access avp variables in reply route

Asterisk Expert asterisk.expert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:41:46 CEST 2007

Hello,
I'm trying to implement custom CDR using OpenSER. What I do is, insert a
record in cdr table on invite request. I get the id of the inserted row
using LAST_INSERT_ID() function of mysql in avp_db_query and store in avp
variable rowid. I set connect time in reply route when I receive 200 OK for
Invite request. When I get 200 OK for BYE request, I update the cdr record
and store connect time, disconnect time, duration, etc. But at this
place(reply route) I get the null rowid so as connect time. According to tm
module's onreply_avp_mode parameter, I should be able to see the values set
from request route in reply route if I set that parameter to 1 but it has no
effect. I can not use either avp variables or script variables as
transaction variables to record custom cdr. Can anyone guide me implementing
this scenario or tell me what I've done wrong?
--
Regards
Ruchir Brahmbhatt