[Users] Openser Not Send Ack to Callee?

杨冬 wintersun1981 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 04:51:48 CEST 2007

hi, all:
    I'm new to here and just installed an instance of
openser-1.2.0-notls version under CentOS 4.3 platform. Also I've added
mysql db support and it seemed all is working well. But when I made a
common call through openser, I found a problem that the openser didn't
send ACK message to the callee. The flow is as follows:
    caller    ---INVITE-->        openser
                                         openser        ---INVITE-->
         callee
                                         openser        <--180--------
           callee
    caller   <----180------         openser
                                         openser       <----200-------
           callee
    caller   <----200------         openser
    caller   ------ACK---->       openser

    At this time when the caller send ACK to openser, openser didn't
send ACK to the callee. So after 30 seconds, the callee released the
call due to time out.
    Does anyone know what's the problem?  Any help will be appreciate!