[Users] Openser 1.2.0 and exec_dset

Tobias Lindgren tobias.lindgren at ip-only.se
Fri Mar 23 17:19:16 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

As I can't reproduce it myselfe I have to wait for a customer to test
it, I'll get back to you next week.

Just a note though, the script works perfectly with an RURI looking like
this:
sip:1001 at 192.168.0.1;user=phone
I really can't understand the difference as I'm somewhat assuming it's
the semicolon that breaks it?

Br,
/Tobias