[Users] To: header in e.164 format - adding a plus

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:36:25 CET 2007

Yes, what is really odd is that they are requiring the "+" to be in the
Request-URI, From:, To: and the P-Asserted-Identity.

So far I have added the following to my INVITE handler route.

       prefix("+"); # add "+" to Request URI
       subst('/To:(.*)sip:(.*)@(.*)/To:\1sip:+\2@\3/ig'); # add "+" to To:
URI

I have already found one UA that will require some reply fixing, while
others don't seem have a problem.

- Daryl