[Users] PRESENCE module issues

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Thu Mar 22 17:19:19 CET 2007

Setup; OpenSER 1.2.0 Fresh install (no SERWEB, all the rest) running on
MySQL 5.0.22 (Ubuntu 6.06)

Two subscribers that publish status, but neither can see status of the
other... They are both in the presentity table and listed in the
watchers/active_watchers table.

When I change status in the client the following occurs on the server;

PRESENCE:update_presentity: querying presentity
PRESENCE:get_subs_dialog:querying database table = active_watchers
PRESENCE: get_subs_dialog:The query for subscribtion for [user]=
gojensen,[domain]= test-sip.uninett.no for [event]= presence returned no
result
PRESENCE:query_db_notify: Could not get subs_dialog from database
PRESENCE:update_presentity: Could not send Notify
PRESENCE: handle_publish: sip-etag: [SIP-ETag: a.1174552555.9851.2^M /31]

I looked through the archives and google very quickly and found something
about wrong record sizes and types (for postgresql)... However neither seems
to apply in my case.

Has anyone got PRESENCE module working, or more importantly, does anyone
know how to solve the above issue?

// sip:gojensen at uninett.no | h323: 004710012
   pstn: +47 73 55 79 23   | fax: +47 73 55 79 01