[Users] To: header in e.164 format - adding a plus

Thu Mar 22 11:39:07 CET 2007

Daryl Sanders wrote:
> I'd love to use uac_replace_to(), but to my knowledge it does not
> exist. I read through the UAC module docs and there is no mention of
> it.
>
> Any other posibilities?
>
> If I were to use subst(), can it be applied it in such a way that it
> does not cause problems with the dialog?

You have to catch everys reply and remove the + sign.

Further you have to check all in-dialog requests received from the PSTN
provider and remove the + sign to, and catch every reply from the user's
client to add the + sign again.

You could also use an Asterisk server between your proxy and the gateway
provider.

regards
klaus

PS: Maybe you can teach your PSTN provider that routing based on To:
header is absolute bullshit (you can forward my email) and it should
read the standards and configure its gateway  to use the request URI for
routing.