[Users] Fresh OpenSER 1.2.0 Openserctl can only add 1 user?!

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Wed Mar 21 18:23:12 CET 2007

Hi, now this is a bit disappointing... I swear I search through the mailing
list archive... But as soon as I got subscribed these messages started
popping up about error 1062. :D

So yes, I did have SerWEB, and no I didn't read the upgrade notes carefully
- as I thought I wouldn't have to with a fresh install... Reinstalling the
db without serweb ofcourse fixed my problem.

However I do strongly believe that this should've "fixed" itself, by
openserctl being aware of the fact that the user installed SerWEB tables.
(Or having the openser_mysql script do the appropriate changes to
openserctl...)

New users won't go through the Wiki looking for upgrade guides :D

Anyways, thanks!

- Geir