[Users] OpenSer Asterisk

Michael Chan michaelchan at telus.net
Wed Mar 21 08:19:03 CET 2007

Hi, OpenSer Support,
I read the OpenSer and Asterisk real time intergation and follow the config instruction but still no result that we can make PSTN call through Asterisk without using the name and PW of OpenSer on the UA Sip Client (X-lite).
On  the Asterisk side, we assigned a user name and PW to OpenSer, but not sure where we can create script on OpenSer side that allow all calls to Asterisk without using the shared secret name and PW of OpenSer.
Please any help will be grateful.
MC

It has removed 234 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!