[Users] domain module in 1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 21 15:10:41 CET 2007

On 03/21/07 14:09, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> if non-cache then can be used:
>>
>> openserctl db show domain
>>
>> Should print content of table domain.
>
> Yes, but I just stumbled across the issue because "domain show" seems
> to be more obvious to me. If there's an error message like in openser
> 1.1, it would be clear.
"domain show" is indeed the right one for cache mode of domain module.
"db" is ageneric command for openserctl to do DB operations:
- show <table> - print the content of a table
- query "sql" - execute a sql command
- roquery "sql" - execute a sql command using read only username

The reported issues should be fixed on SVN, when sending a MI command to
domain in cache-less mode, a 500 reply is returned (similar to v1.1.x).

Cheers,
Daniel