[Users] domain module in 1.2

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Mar 21 09:51:05 CET 2007

Hi,

In openser 1.1, when I use db_mode=0 (no caching) for domain module, I
get this error:

/usr/local/openser-1.1# ./sbin/openserctl domain show
500 command 'domain_dump' not available

In openser 1.2, the first time I execute the command, I get nothing, the
second time openserctl just hangs until I terminate it with ctrl-c:

/usr/local/openser-1.2# ./sbin/openserctl domain show
/usr/local/openser-1.2# ./sbin/openserctl domain show

./sbin/openserctl: line 83: /tmp/openser_fifo: Interrupted system call
Terminated

Same thing for "domain reload" btw.

Cheers,
Andreas

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna