[Users] ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry

alper ozbilen alperbilen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:45:09 CET 2007

Dear All,

I can not insert a new subscriber from mysql console.
When I look at subscireber table, ha1 & ha1b & and phplib_id fields looks
null. So, i can only insert one new subscriber. When i attempt to insert
second one, i get error written below:

ERROR 1062 (23000): Duplicate entry '' for key 3

Note : My insert sentence like that:
insert into subscriber (username, domain, password, email_address) values
("testuser","myfon.com","testpasswd","emailoftestuser at myfon.com");

I am confused about what i should to do to fix null statement of ha1 & ha2 &
and phplib_id fields.

on the other side, there is no probem to add new user through openserctl

What was the problem? I will wait your kind suggestion.

Regards,
Alper Ozbilen