[Users] Presence and Postgresql

Stephen Varga varga at zbzoom.net
Wed Mar 21 00:31:44 CET 2007

Humberto,

I am testing a similar setup and was experiencing the same issue with
X-lite. After a bunch of digging and testing over the weekend I was
finally able to make presence work when using postgres db. The column
body in the presentity table needs to be changed from the data type text
to bytea. Once I did that presence was working properly.

HTH,
Steve