[Users] Only db_mode=0 works with dbtext loaction table in 1.2

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:14:00 CET 2007

When using db_mode=1,2 or 3 I get the following error when starting
OpenSER 1.2 using dbtext as the usrloc DB.

  1(23052) preload_udomain(): Error while doing db_query
  1(23052) ERROR:ul:child_init(1): Error while preloading domain 'location'
  1(23052) ERROR:init_mod_child: Error while initializing module usrloc, rank 1

I am wondering if their may be a problem with the columns in the
location table file.

I tried two different methods of creating the initial table files...

1.) sc.dbtext dbtext /usr/local/etc/openser/dbtext/
2.) textdb.sh create /usr/local/etc/openser/dbtext/

The first method has problems with the version file that I tried to
repair by trying to mimic the mysql table structure.

The second method seems to work ok with the exception of the error I
mentioned above when starting OpenSER.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Daryl