[Users] t_uac_dlg disconnect example - WILLING TO PAY

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:08:39 CET 2007

I need a complete example (with proper syntax) of how to disconnect a
call (send BYE) using "t_uac_dlg". This can be either via bash script
or openserctl command.

I have been fighting with this for some time and always seem to get
"Too few or to many parameters" errors. I have been through the ctd.sh
example and searched the mailing list but, I'm still having no luck.

I have read Jan's "SER FIFI Interface" doc, and I believe my fifo
files are working properly, however I really don't know the exact
syntax, or what elements are required to get this to work. I have
access to the "Call-ID" as it is stored in MySQL via acc.

I am willing to pay for this example. Just let me know a fair price.

FYI:  I am using OpenSER 1.2.

Thanks,
Daryl