[Users] OpenSER and FWD

Michel Bensoussan michel at extricom.com
Mon Mar 19 08:53:25 CET 2007

Hello
I don't want the openser to register itself. The UA can register to any
server. I just want to be sure that ALL SIP messages will path through
the openser. For outgoing call and for incoming call. That's all. But I
don't know how config the openser.
On my SIP phone I defined openser as outbound proxy and as proxy server.
For Registrar I defined another server.
For outgoing calls there is no problem. The phone sends INVITE to
openser and openser forwards the message.
The problem is for incoming call. The INVITE message is sent directly to
the phone and the openser doesn't know about it.
How can I ensure that all incoming call will pass through openser?
If I define the openser as registrar server, how a remote phone will
found my sip phone?

I start with the following configuration: there is already a sip server
(anyone) and several sip phones. I just want the openser to be in the
middle. Between the sip phones and the already existing server. And I
want outgoing and incoming call to pass through the openser.
How can I config that?

Thanks.

Regards,
Michel.