[Users] dispatcher, failure route and force_send_socket problem

Fri Mar 16 14:52:33 CET 2007

Hi!

Once again I have a problem with force_send_socket and branches in
failure route.

Scenario:
normal route block --> call SIP client
after timeout --> failure route

in failure route send to gateway via dispatcher module

The gateway accepts signaling only from a certain port, thus I have to
use force_send_socket.

The problem is, that if I call force_send_socket() in failure route, it
sets the send_Socket for branches[0].

Thus if I call force_Send_socket before ds_select_domain it sets
branches[0], but the sendsocket is not copied into the new branch when
ds_select_domain internally calls append_branch.

With version 1.1 I can use the ugly workaround to manually call
append_branch too, as this copies another branch and also copies the
sendsocket. Then I have 2 new branches where branches[1] gets dropped by
teh firewall (wrong sendseocket) but branches[2] succeeds.

But with version 1.2 the sendsocket is never copied from branches[0] and
I can't set it manually for a certain branch.

Are there any workarounds (for version 1.1. and 1.2)

thanks
klaus

version 1.1:

--