[Users] Openser and Oracle

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Mar 14 13:18:25 CET 2007

It is uppercase in the code. I am using version 1.1.1 and it is in file
lcr_mod.c, function do_load_gws.

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.