[Users] another svn question

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:54:28 CET 2007

At the risk of being wrong, because I didn't check myself ... what SVN
reports is that you checked the latest version he has (because you
didn't specify the -r switch) ... globally.
Probably if you do an:
> svn log
on the sources you check'd out, you'll see the "true" revision ...
well, really more like the last commit done on this branch ...

Cesc