[Users] SIP Proxy configuration

Michel Bensoussan michel at extricom.com
Mon Mar 12 15:36:37 CET 2007

Hello

I need help in configuration.
Lets say I already have a SIP Server (anyone) and I use it to handle
VoIP in my company.
Now I want to use OpenSER as a SIP proxy between the UAs and the SIP
Server. I want all SIP messages to pass via OpenSER and the OpenSER
shall be able to reject an INVITE message in both direction (incoming
call and outgoing call). That's all.
All the rest shall be handled by the SIP Server (forking, call
forwarding, PSTN Gateway connectivity, etc...).
Actually I just need the OpenSER receiving the requests, adding itself
on route and forwarding to the SIP Server for outgoing requests and to
the UA for incoming requests.
Is there an example of config file that can do that?

Thanks.

Regards,
Michel.