[Users] dbtext DB_STRING test

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:11:51 CET 2007

Hi Juha,

I agree that this is a bug in the dbtext module.
However, breaking something that worked before doesn't make sense for me.
I agree that the lcr module evolved, but this shouldn't break the
existing functionality.

Anyway, here's the dbtext bug:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1679023&group_id=139143&atid=743020

Regards,