[Users] Dispatcher and failover in 1.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 9 16:40:51 CET 2007

Hello,

On 03/09/07 17:37, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> There is another hidden bomb inside the lcr module.
yes, know about that. Talked with Juha and there seems to be loat of
changes to me made in time for this release. It is his decision how far
to go. I changed to many modules, where I had good knowledge.
Unfortunately lcr is not one I played too much, so the best is to have
maintainer do it. For next release, these should be labeled as "to be
fixed".

Cheers,
Daniel