[Users] WeSIP

Elias Baixas elias.baixas at voztele.com
Fri Mar 2 14:45:21 CET 2007

Hello Helmut,

Actually, the binaries for WeSIP can be downloaded from www.wesip.eu.
There you also have a couple of tutorials on how to get WeSIP up and
running (and connected to OpenSER), and also a couple of SipServlet
applications so you can try it easily (source code provided).
you should download the latest OpenSER version from SVN as the binary
interface changed a bit last week.

don't hesitate on asking again for whatever problem you have :)

best regards,
Elias Baixas