[Users] Loose routing and branches

Marius Patea marius.patea at iquestint.com
Thu Mar 1 19:50:51 CET 2007

Hello

I have an OpenSER which receives an initial INVITE request with a Route
HF. It processes Route HF (by applying loose routing mechanism). Then it
appends a new branch and relay the request.

My problem is that the CANCEL request, which is generated by the TM
module when a 200 OK response from the other leg was acknowledged,
contains the original Route HF from the INVITE request, and not the
processed Route HF. I think that the correct behavior is that the Route
HF from the CANCEL request should not contains this proxy as topmost
route.

Thanks for any hints!

Regards,

MArius