[OpenSER-Users] Re: [OpenSER-Devel] NEW MODULE: Datagram implementation for MI

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 28 17:24:46 CEST 2007

Hi Juha,

there are 3 MI commands used by SEMS : t_reply, t_uac_cancel, t_uac_dlg,
but only t_reply and t_uac_dlg are effected by the syntax changes.

As it will be difficult to have 2 syntaxes in openser (and as the parser
is a general one with no knowledge about the parsed function), I would
suggest to generate a patch for SEMS to will ensure the compatibility
with openser new interface - on a first look, the changes are minor and
I will happy to assist in building the patch.

regards,
bogdan