[OpenSER-Users] wengophone and openser

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Thu Jun 28 11:01:49 CEST 2007

We have a few users using Wengophone on our OpenSER 1.2.1 server. Works just
fine - or as expected I believe. However those pings are annoying... It
keeps sending OPTIONS to sip:ping at ourdomain.tld every 20 seconds or so...

// sip:gojensen at uninett.no | h323: 004710012
   pstn: +47 73 55 79 23   | fax: +47 73 55 79 01