[OpenSER-Users] About the opensip server.

gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com
Wed Jun 27 10:39:05 CEST 2007

I have installed the opensip server from
http://ftp.upjs.sk/pub/users/sal/Fedora/5/
openser-1.1.0-rhel3.0.i386.rpm
<http://ftp.upjs.sk/pub/users/sal/Fedora/5/openser-1.1.0-rhel3.0.i386.rp
m>  cause my machine is FC 5. I start it by /usr/sbin/openser start.
I have /etc/openser, and when I cd /etc, and run ./openser.init start, I
got no such file or directory error. Can I also just run it by
/usr/sbin/openser start.
Besides, Do I need to change the defualt openser.cfg file to let the
openser act as both proxy and registart?
Thanks.
Qiang