[OpenSER-Users] using remove_hf and append_hf in both route and failure route

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Fri Jun 22 16:00:30 CEST 2007

I use remove_hf and append_hf to modify the RPID in the Request_Route,
which works fine, but then if I try it in Failure_Route I end up with
two RPID headers.

Is it possible the revert_uri() is doing something to it?  If not, can
you just not do a remove/append like this?  I checked to make sure the
remove_hf is returning true.  I triple checked to make sure my variable
contains only one header.

Here are some snippets from my config:

route {
  if (method=="INVITE") {
   perl_exec("command", "0");  /*sets rpid and ouri vars*/
   if (is_avp_set("$avp(rpid)")){
     if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID")){
         remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
     }
     append_hf("$avp(rpid)");
   }
   avp_pushto("$ru","$avp(ouri)");
failure_route[1]{
   if(method == "INVITE" ....blah blah blah
    revert_uri();
    perl_exec("command", "1"); /*sets rpid and ouri vars*/

    if (is_avp_set("$avp(rpid)")){
     if(is_present_hf("Remote-Party-ID")){
         remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
     }