[OpenSER-Users] RE: [Users] out of memory - please help

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Fri Jun 22 15:00:41 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

Bad news, I am afraid. I got another "out of memory". I did another
memory dump on process 10714 this time.
Actually there is one dump that I did earlier to see if there were any
segments allocated by subst_str.
And I did a second dump after the "out of memory" happened. The log file
is:
http://www.real.gr/files/openser.20070622.log.gz

thank you

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.