[OpenSER-Users] loadmodule "perl.so"

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Fri Jun 22 13:49:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Friday 22 June 2007, Richard Timsit wrote:
>  ERROR: load_module: could not open module
> </usr/local/lib/openser/modules/perl.so>:
> /usr/local/lib/openser/modules/perl.so: undefined symbol: boot_OpenSER
>
> In /usr/local/lib/openser/modules/ i have not only perl.so but also the
> lib/perl dir.

Your build apparently did not correctly compile "openserxs.xs", which is the
source of boot_OpenSER.

Do you have the development tools of perl installed (esp. "xsubpp")? What
does "which xsubpp" return? How large is your modules/perl/openserxs.c?

What distribution are you using?

Best,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already
\ taken.  Well, you can still get one from a strange country.