[OpenSER-Users] RTPProxy or MediaProxy with Multipart SDP packets?

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:05:26 CEST 2007

Hi, guys...

As the subject suggest, I'm facing a problem with Multipart SDP packets
comming from a Cisco IPIPGW.

I'm using MediaProxy, but reading an old e-mail on the list, it pointed that
this was do a kind-of RFC race condition. RFC say that GW should respect
multipart requirements according to Proxies request, but also say that
Proxies should handle Multipart messages...

Any way, my question is if RTPProxy lacks from the same 'problem' as
MediaProxy? Can RTPProxy handle multipart SDP packets?

Edson.