[Users] presence

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:41:34 CEST 2007

Hi Naidu,

If you've compiled openser from source, then u'll find a script called
mysqldb.sh inside the scripts directory of the source distribution. Just cd
to the directory containing the script. And then execute it as

# ./mysqldb.sh create

That should be it, it will ask you if u want to create the presence related
tables.
Thanks
kumar